Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Color Study: Paint the Town Red

For this assignment I chose a color and took different shots showcasing the dominant color. I chose red mainly because the shoes you see below are shiny and new and I love them. But as I began to look for red in the world I found it everywhere. I saw red stop signs, fire hydrants, wires, and books. When I walked into my pantry everything seemed to scream... RED! All the shots I took also display things I enjoy! (click photos to increase size)



Photo Ingredients:
1. Mallot: April 28, 2009, in garage; f 5.6; 1/60; Canon 50D Digital SLR
2. Shoes: April 25, 2009, at home; f 5.6; 1/125; Canon 50D Digital SLR

3. Paint: April 28, 2009, in garage; f 5.6; 1/5; Canon 50D Digital SLR
4. Cook Book: April 25, 2009, at home.; f 5.6; 1/40; Canon 50D Digital SLR


3 comments:

  1. I love all of the angles of your red photos. They are really unique and add a lot of style to your photography. And your cutout is clean and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the can picture, though cookbook one is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice background boca on the cookbook shot, Dani! I love your variety and the new camera is taking beautiful pics! Great color and clarity. I can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete