Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still Life and Landscape

Shootin' it up! I went out with a group of friends and while they shot with their rifles I was loaded with my camera. Here are a few. The desert in Southeastern Idaho paints such a pretty picture.



Photo Ingredients:

1. Head:
May 4, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 5.6, 1/60, Canon 50D Digital SLR
2. Wire:
May 4, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 5, 1/60, Canon 50D Digital SLR
3. Sign
: May 4, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 5.6, 1/80, Canon 50D Digital SLR
4. Girl
: May , 4, Rexburg ID, f 5.6 1/125, Canon 50D Digital SLR

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots. The Head pic has a nice composition and the shallow depth is effective with the rifle blurring out. I love your Girl's expression. She looks tough. I think I would want her on my side in a fight. :) The shots do look a bit flat, dark, and blue. It could have been the lighting at the time. Maybe it was a cloudy flat day? You may want to try changing your settings in camera to compensate if you see this trend, or just see what Levels and Color balance would do in Photoshop. See you Tuesday, and thanks again for everything. You are a lifesaver, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool shots, I like the aperture effect in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete