Tuesday, May 5, 2009

High Dynamic Range shots

The shots below were take so I could merge them together and create what is called a "High Dynamic Range" photo. I used a program called Dynamic Photo which takes the best parts of an over or under exposed shot and combines them to create a unique, eye- catching photo!






Photo Ingredients:
1. Exposure 1: May 5, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 5.6, 1/8,000, Canon 50D Digital SLR
2. Exposure 2:
May 5, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 5.6, 1/320, Canon 50D Digital SLR
3. Exposure 3: May 5, 2009, Rexburg ID, f 13, 1/320, Canon 50D Digital SLR

5 comments:

  1. I like the subject you photographed! And I love how you tried different filters - it turned out really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the composition of these photos! The color of the fields on the first HDR shot turned out especially well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like something you would see in a movie. The clouds look so dark and heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of home...flat land. I like it! I enjoy seeing how one picture can look so different whether it's warm or cool colors. I really like the colors in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clouds are beautiful. The old house and the wiggly road on the hill really help the picture have meaning. It makes me think of being alone and reflection.

    ReplyDelete