Monday, June 8, 2009

A Photo a Day

So this week I have been taking pictures every day and I am choosing one shot per day to represent my daily life.

June 10- This is my front lawn that my husband just mowed! I took it into Dynamic Photo.


June 9- Yummy Yummy! I love banana bread!


June 8- What is summer without fruit? These are some of my favorites!!


June 7- "For the Beauty of the earth..."Ahh, Sunday, rain, and nature. Sounds good to me!


June 6- Everyone likes to swing in the rain, right?

June 5- Give you one guess what my Saturday was filled with!

2 comments:

  1. I used to go running by that horse swing every day at the begining of the semester. I love how your shots show every day events and things which happen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the HDR shot... I am a big fan of them.

    ReplyDelete